Yuasa International hereby warranties that for a period of one or two years (if stated) from the date of original purchase (depending upon the product), it will repair or replace any part of the enclosed unit for reasons of defects in material or workmanship, without charge.
- Warranty cards must be on file for warranty repair within 30 days of the purchase date.
- When requesting service, proof of purchase must be submitted of warranty card is not on file. If no card or receipt is supplied, the repair will be charged to the customer.
- Merchandise returned for repair and found not defective will be billed for handling an inspection charges to the customers. All shipments will be sent back to the customer "freight collect."
- The unit must not have been previously altered, repaired or serviced by anyone other than a Yuasa Authorized Service Center. Misuse will invalidate the warranty.
- Before any item is repaired, the customer will receive a written estimate which must be returned to Yuasa within 15 days, signed to approve/disapprove repair.
- All shipments are to be prepaid. If merchandise is defective, credit will be issued for the freight.
- No other warranty other that the foregoing is authorized or accepted by Yuasa International
- We reserve the right to make changes in design and specifications without prior notice.
- Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs:
Phone: (847) 981-0737 or (800) 323-7427
Fax: (847) 981-0757